Friday, March 30, 2012

how to create report without Report wizard

Hi,

Whenever I tried creating reports under-->BUsiness Intelligence Projects-->REport wizard or Report type.Everytime Report wizard opens.What i am trying to say is I want to build manually(Like in crytsal reports).But I don't see any option.One more Question---Once after Designing the table in Report Wizard,like Page fields,Group fields,Diaplay Fields,Is there any option that I can add more fields OR Change Existing fields.Do I have to do in Report designer Layout??I don't see any option for doing in SSRS 2000.Sorry for small questions,I am very new to SSRS2000 ,and programming too.Thank you.

HI,srijyothi:

You can check out this article about:

Generate Ad-hoc Reports with Microsoft Reporting Services 2005

http://www.devx.com/dbzone/Article/28047/1954?pf=true

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a

convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these

sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or

information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions

you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

If i misunderstand you about your question, please feel free to correct me and i will try to help you with more information.

I hope the above information will be helpful. If you have any issues or concerns, please let me know. It's my pleasure to be of assistance

|||

HI,srijyothi:

We are marking this issue as "Answered". If you have any new findings or concerns, please feel free to unmark the issue.
Thank you for your understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment